2018 Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Educate, interact & promote growth
The BCLA has been delivering cutting edge contact lens and anterior eye education to practitioners for 40 years and BCLA Asia is your chance to showcase new research and industry innovations in the field. BCLA meetings attract a wide range of ocular health professionals, scientists and business experts, bringing together a unique interdisciplinary blend of knowledge and networking.
In 2018, we are looking forward to an exciting year at the BCLA. We promise to explore new approaches to allow us to meet the needs of our members and deliver against our mission to educate, interact and promote growth within the field of contact lenses and anterior segment.
Our 2018 sponsorship opportunities include, but are not limited to;
- BCLA's new online learning platform for eye care practitioners who will now be given the chance to work towards a certificate in Dry Eye as part of a new education programme.
- BCLA UK, a one-day event delivering an exhibition, relevant lectures and hands-on workshops to improve confidence in contact lenses and managing Dry Eye Disease and Ocular Surface Health, returns with 2 events instead of 1.
- Support at the return of the Optical Assistant courses, including an Advanced Optical Assistant Course during the latter part of 2018
- Presence at the popular Pioneers & Visionaries Conference
- Contribution at the Contact Lens Fitting Skills Course.
For more information about our competitively priced sponsorship packages and for details of BCLA's upcoming events and the opportunities for you to support them, please download our sponsorship brochure(s) below. Alternatively, please CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the BCLA team will be happy to assist you.