2021 BCLA Virtual Clinical Conference and Exhibition
Continuing Education Points
13 - 14 June 2021
CET points in a host of core competencies will be applied for across the 30hr conference programme. BCLA will publish updates on CET approved sessions as and when approval is received - please keep an eye on the BCLA Programme for these updates.
Update important information on your BCLA account before you attend the BCLA Conference
To receive CET points, you will need to provide us with your local optical body number, for example, a GOC number. To avoid delays in receiving your points, you must update your BCLA profile with the appropriate GOC number, if you have one, by following the simple steps below:
1. Log in to your BCLA account by clicking the ‘sign in’ link at the top of the BCLA homepage. (You would have created this when you registered for the event. If you have forgotten your login details please reset your password using the instructions below. Please do not create a duplicate account
2. Once logged in, access your profile by clicking ‘Hi Your Name’ at the top of the BCLA homepage
3. In the ‘about’ tab of your profile, scroll down to the ‘BCLA Additional Data’ section and click on the pencil icon to the right of this heading
4. Type in your local optical body number in the ‘GOC Number’ box provided and click ‘save’ to automatically receive all applicable points for the sessions that you plan to attend at the conference and at other future BCLA events
5. You are encouraged to also complete more of your profile, if you wish to do so. (i.e your job title, workplace etc)
How do I log in to my BCLA Profile?
You would have created your profile at the time you joined as a member or registered for the event. Please note, your username is you email address. You can reset your password by following the steps shown on the first video in the link below. Please do not create a duplicate profile, as this will not be recorded against the details you have registered with.
Re-set my password help video