Already a member?
You will need to re-set your password to access your existing BCLA membership account.
- If you are already a member of the BCLA, you will need your existing email account that you have registered with the BCLA (NB. Your email address will always be your username)
- Click on the 'sign in' link at the top of the website
- Click on the 'Forgot password' link
- In the 'Username' field enter your email address and click on submit
- You will receive an email, click on the link in the email
- Enter a new password and confirm the new password
Note: We recommend that you use Google Chrome as your internet browser as some of the features are not compatible with other older browsers (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc) on some laptops/PC's
You should now be logged into your BCLA member account. Please do not create multiple accounts. If you have any queries or continue to have problems logging in, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office Mon-Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm +44(0)20 7580 6661.
*Remember to keep your password secure and do not disclose to any 3rd parties.